Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Once a month is better than nothing

That seems to be the average time between my posts. I guess at this point in my hectic life this is how it will be so all my two readers will have to be satisfied with it.

I feel like I am forever rushing and when I'm not I feel like I should be. I don't know where I am in such a hurry to get to. I rush the kids in the morning. Then I get to work. Start off slowly checking my emails, checking some blogs and web sites. Then I settle into work. At some point in the day I get the feeling that I need to hurry, I stay at work till the last possible minute, I rush to get the kids, then I rush with them to whatever afternoon activity we have, then we rush home, I rush to get dinner, get the kids ready for bed, rush them through a bedtime story, and after relaxing with Y a little we go to bed and start everything again at 6:30 the next morning. I try to remind myself that a little less time at work won't bring the world (or even my bank account) to an end. If I am little late, or leave a little early nothing will happen. If I spend 3 more minutes drawing for A or reading to T only good will come of it. I'm working on it. No promises, but I'm trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home