Thursday, December 09, 2004

Prague

The European Phoenix meet is happening tonight! I can't believe I am going to Prague! I won't believe it is true until I am actually on a plane - the fact that I bought my ticket over the internet doesn't help boost my confidence that this is going to happen. That and the fact that I am writing this from work. I can't believe I am flying to Europe to stay with a bunch of women who I know from the internet. Meeting Vev and Yahewe a few months ago has installed confidence that it will be ok.

So, my bag is packed, Renee's directions are in my pocket, the Hanukkiya and candles have been bought, hey, I even used this as an excuse to buy new shoes, so now it has to happen.

Pictures will hopefully be posted when I get back.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home