Monday, December 20, 2004

Keeping Busy

Hanukkah turned into one of the busiest weeks ever. December on a whole has been a hectic month. First night of candle lighting was a party in Tamuzi’s kindergarten. Second night we drove to Jerusalem for My cousin D’s traditional candle lighting/party/present fest. I had a good time. I would realy like to see more of D and Y. Unfortunately Sister A and her family couldn’t get there. Thursday I went to work in the morning and then flew to Prague in the afternoon for the first ever European Phoenix meet. It was great. Yahewe, Vev and I hit it off like the last time we met. Renee was a great hostess and Kunterbunt and the only real European helped put perspective on the whole thing. I was worried about flying to a different country to spend time with women I only knew from their writing but my fears were unfounded. I would really like to take a trip to the USA to meet more of the wonderful feminists I have learned so much from through our both serious and frivolous conversations on the Phoenix.

Got back early Monday morning and after a short nap went back to work. Wednesday Mr. March and I schlepped to Jerusalem for the amnio test. Wasn’t that bad. Now just the agonizing time of waiting for results.
The Mr. started his new job yesterday and today he is at the hospital with his mother who is having a “tzintur” (I will have to look that up). His new job means I have to get both kids out of the house in the morning on my own. Today was ok. Hope they keep it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home