Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Is this really my life

As I sit here eating my well balanced meal of corn chips and salsa I think about this sleeping household and think I am living someone else's life. Here I am, 35 yrs old, married to a wonderful guy who I love and who loves me, we have two children and another one on the way and I don't remember when I signed up for this program. I keep thinking of Catarina and who extremely unplanned pregnancy at 30 something and think that is more what I expected from me. Not that I'm complaining (and BTW, neither is she), its just strange how things work out.

The kids, especially Avigail, have been wearing me out. I am tired all the time and short of temper. Y says I am angry. But I'm not. I think I just feel a little overwhelmed and jealous of Y with his new job, new car, and vacation.

We've also decided to do the amnio which is making me nervous. I don't feel as confident with this pregnancy as with the last two. I think I need to contemplate why.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey, you're back! I'm glad you're writing again. Hope the amnio goes well :)

Rahel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home