Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Second try

So I started this over a month ago and haven't blogged since. Do I really want to do this? Will anybody want to read this? I read Flea's blog obsessively - mostly since she is funny and it is well written. I read Yahewe's since I want to know what's going on with her. I read AO's and Emilin's and Portia's when I have time and because I want my Ms/Phoenix community to exist even when there are no threads that I feel like participating in. I want to believe that these great women would be interested in reading something I wrote. I also want to write. I have been saying this but I haven't been doing it. I guess this is my chance to ramble. Once I put this out there I will have to think more about what it is that I am writing but for now, I just HAVE TO WRITE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home