Sunday, June 13, 2004

Hanging in there...

So instead of this arriving this morning Yoram phoned from Mexico to say that he will be a day late. As much as I love my children I have to admit that I was looking forward to having another adult around. Really, I do miss him. His flight home was cancelled but at least he managed to arrange a new flight via NY. Lucky devil.

I spoke with N at work today and as upset with me as he was/is we had a good conversation and we discussed how to avoid this in the future. I know part of the screwup was mine but at least he knows that it wasn't all my fault and he is definitely ready to give me a chance to redeem myself with the next similar project. I know what I did wrong (not that I will admit that in public) so hopefully it will all work out better in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home